- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Detroit Tigers (Scherzer) at San Diego Padres (Ross)
Scherzer is by far the highest-priced pitcher today so it’s a matter of whether or not DFS owners can fit him in lineups. The Padres offense isn’t overly potent and this has the potential for being a very big game for Scherzer. Also, I like the way Austin Jackson has performed so far this year and his price isn’t that high just yet.
Austin Jackson (OF) – $5939
I think it should go without saying that starting Padres hitters against Scherzer isn’t recommended.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread