- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Washington Nationals (Gonzalez) at Atlanta Braves (Harang)
Gio Gonzalez is one of the top priced pitchers today but I think I’d rather stay away. Tossing against pretty much this exact lineup last year, Gonzalez gave up 17 earned runs in 30 innings with a WHIP of an even 1.40 (and it wasn’t much better the year before against the Braves). There are some nice values against Aaron Harang, though.
Bryce Harper (OF) – $5945
Danny Espinosa (2B) – $3916
As per usual, I’m avoiding Aaron Harang. There isn’t much for highly-successful hitters against Gio, but that also leads to good values, too.
Evan Gattis (C) – $5169
Andrelton Simmons (SS) – $5068
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread