- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
New York Mets (Colon) at Los Angeles Angels (Wilson)
Bartolo “Sideshow” Colon will be hurling for the Mets today and he’s pitched fairly well so far this year. His price presents a reasonable risk, though, and without the strikeouts I don’t know if I can be very high on him. The Mets have put some runs on the board this weekend but I wonder if it’s their hitting or a lack of good pitchers they’ve faced.
Juan Lagares (OF) – $4386
Mike Trout’s price is a bit ridiculous but this is one of the few days where it might pay off: His career against Colon is 7-for-14 with two home runs out of those seven hits. If DFSers can figure out a way to get him in the lineup, it’s one of the few days I’d recommend it. I also like the Str8 Edge Racer on the mound for this one.
C.J. Wilson (SP) – $17,655
Mike Trout (OF) – $10,091
Ernesto Frieri (P) – $1860
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread