- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Miami Marlins (Alvarez) at Philadelphia Phillies (Kendrick)
Alvarez hasn’t looked very sharp so far this year, pitching under nine total innings over his first two starts. Alvarez is exceedingly cheap today and he did have a good start last year against the Phillies. If there was a time to target him for a GPP, today is the day. For some reason, Kendrick seems to own Giancarlo Stanton so I’ll probably avoid him today.
Garrett Jones (1B) – $4903
Kyle Kendrick is also pretty cheap today and he did pretty well against this Marlins team last year. I don’t have very high expectations for him today, but with his price, I’ll be hard-pressed to avoid him. There aren’t many hitters whose prices I like today though so I’d tread lightly in this one.
Kyle Kendrick (SP) – $11,314
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread