- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Atlanta Braves (Wood) at Houston Astros (McHugh)
I don’t mind Wood as a starter tonight but I wonder how long he can go. He hasn’t started in the Majors since May 4 and his two starts in Triple-A lasted fewer than nine innings total. Whatever he does, he’ll have to do in no more than six innings. That limits the upside a lot, so I’ll pass here. I’ll take Heyward perhaps because of his price but the rest of the lineup is avoidable.
Jason Heyward (OF) – $5913
There are some very nice prices for the Astros tonight. They have quite a few hitters that can mash lefties and Altuve is the only one over $5400. A pretty solid option for large tournaments. I like Altuve particularly but will also take a good look at Dexter Fowler for his price. I also like McHugh’s price a lot against a pretty bad Braves offense.
Jose Altuve (2B) – $6606
Dexter Fowler (OF) – $5305
Collin McHugh (SP) – $16,333
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread