- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Los Angeles Dodgers (Haren) at Kansas City Royals (Shields)
I’m at a bit of a quandary here. I kind of like both pitchers here tonight but neither pitcher has pitched particularly well this month. I’ll pass on Haren probably as he doesn’t strike out many guys and the Royals will compound that problem. Kemp has a nice price tonight but I won’t be taking the expensive hitters against Shields.
Matt Kemp (OF) – $5425
Shields is interesting. His price isn’t too high and he has a long track record of success. The fact remains he has given up at least four earned runs in half his starts since May 1, and at least nine hits in half those starts as well. I’ll pass. Perez has been on a heater but I’d rather have Mesoraco at this price, so the only guy I really like from their lineup is Gordon.
Alex Gordon (OF) – $6571
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread