- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Cincinnati Reds (Latos) at Chicago Cubs (Jackson)
I think this is the start where Mat Latos gets full “back on track.” He’ll be able to go over 100 pitches, presumably with most of his fast ball back, and the Cubs are generally awful against right-handed pitching. I like Mesoraco’s price a lot for tonight but Votto should be able to produce in his at bats as well.
Mat Latos (SP) – $16,220
Joey Votto (1B) – $6816
Devin Mesoraco (C) – $6057
I’m just avoiding the Cubs here tonight, mostly because I’m taking Latos but also because Edwin Jackson isn’t very good, either.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread