- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
New York Yankees (Kuroda) at Toronto Blue Jays (Hutchison)
Kuroda has started to pitch a bit better but the Jays’ bats have started to come alive this series so I will avoid him tonight. Hutchison has been knocked around twice already this season by the Yankees so I do like their bats a lot tonight. For cash games, I think I will keep rolling with Brett Gardner. He has a hit in 23 of his last 29 games and has had a pretty good June overall.
Brett Gardner (OF) – $5949
Kuroda is pitching better and the Jays have six hitters (though one is Bautista) over $6K for tonight. I don’t think that makes them a particularly appealing GPP stack target. Navarro is on a mini-heater for those wanting to save at catcher.
Colby Rasmus (OF) – $6130
Dioner Navarro (C) – $4942
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread