- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Boston Red Sox (Buchholz) at Seattle Mariners (Iwakuma)
This is Buchholz’s first start in a month which makes him avoidable. I’m not going after the Red Sox against Iwakuma so they’re avoidable.
I do like Iwakuma a lot tonight. He was blown up by the Red Sox last year, but that Red Sox team is not this Red Sox team. They are the second-worst hitting team against RHP this year in the American League. I do like the lefty bats of the Mariners but I’ll avoid the expensive guys tonight with not knowing what to expect from Buchholz.
Hisashi Iwakuma (SP) – $17,449
Logan Morrison (OF) – $5131
James Jones (OF) – $5111
Good luck and here’s today’s lineup!
|C||Dioner Navarro (TOR-C)||$4,942|
|1B||Joey Votto (CIN-1B)||$6,816|
|2B||Jason Kipnis (CLE-2B)||$4,836|
|3B||David Wright (NYM-3B)||$5,787|
|SS||Erick Aybar (LAA-SS)||$5,197|
OUTFIELD & UTILITY
|OF||Rajai Davis (DET-OF)||$5,203|
|OF||Logan Morrison (SEA-OF)||$5,131|
|OF||Dexter Fowler (HOU-OF)||$5,305|
|U||Adam Lind (TOR-1B)||$6,603|
|SP||Hisashi Iwakuma (SEA-SP)||$17,449|
|SP||Collin McHugh (HOU-SP)||$16,333|
|P||Mat Latos (CIN-SP)||$16,220|
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread