- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Oakland Athletics (Mills) at New York Mets (Wheeler)
Mills is a pass. I’m going to pass on Wheeler too, even after his spectacular outing his last time around. For the season – and more dramatically in June – Wheeler has been a complete hit-or-miss. There aren’t many “passable” performances. It’s either stellar or bad. I don’t like guys that can’t seem to find a consistent middle-ground.
Mills has been a guy with good control in the minors but it’s never translated to the MLB. With that being the case, the good on-base righties for the Mets are a safe bet. That means David Wright is a big favorite of mine tonight. Moss has a pretty good price tonight but a lot of A’s do; they have seven hitters within $1K of each other and none over $7030. That makes them a decent stack target for large tourneys.
Brandon Moss (OAK-1B) – $6507
Coco Crisp (OAK-OF) – $6849
David Wright (NYM-3B) – $5787
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread