- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Cincinnati Reds (Bailey) at Chicago Cubs (Arrieta)
Possibly Bailey’s best outing this season came against the Cubs. That was back in Chicago in April, though, and the end of June is a different story. Pass. I don’t mind Bruce’s price today at all but will probably pass on Mesoraco (I just like prices for other catchers better).
Jay Bruce (OF) – $5742
I’m just not a believer in Arrieta so I’ll avoid him at his price (I’d rather have Archer, for example). It seems like Rizzo is a pretty good bet to knock around Bailey tonight. At the least, he has a solid floor. That’s about all I’ll target tonight for Cubs.
Anthony Rizzo (1B) – $7034
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread