- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Miami Marlins (Heaney) at Philadelphia Phillies (Buchanan)
Heaney’s price has risen a couple thousand and he’s facing a Phillies team playing in a bandbox. The Phillies aren’t that bad against lefties so I think I’ll pass on him tonight. I had hoped that Dietrich would be offered by now on DS but he’s not. That doesn’t leave a ton of options I really have faith in for Miami after Giancarlo.
Casey McGehee (3B) – $6048
Just because I don’t love Heaney today doesn’t mean that I like the Phillies bats tonight. Mayberry is a pretty good value considering what he’s done against lefties this season (and for his career). After him, maybe Ruiz if he continues to hit second in the lineup, but that’s about it.
John Mayberry (1B) – $4702
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread