- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Boston Red Sox (Peavy) at Seattle Mariners (Ramirez)
Both pitchers are avoidable here.
For hitters going against Erasmo, I’m looking at the Red Sox home run hitters. Ramirez has developed a tendency for too many home runs and there are a couple guys that can really make him pay for mistake pitches. Peavy is starting to have the same problem too, so I think this is a game where I’ll be looking at the big bats and avoiding the not-so-big bats.
David Ortiz (BOS-DH) – $8101
Mike Napoli (BOS-1B) – $5988
Kyle Seager (SEA-3B) – $6621
Logan Morrison (SEA-OF) – $5027
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread