- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Pittsburgh Pirates (Locke) at Tampa Bay Rays (Archer)
Even against Tampa Bay, I’m still not starting Locke. I have no faith in him. Also, I don’t like their hitters tonight against Archer outside of their expensive hitters, so in all likelihood, I’ll just avoid the Pirates tonight.
Chris Archer has given up four earned runs in his last 40.2 innings with 37 strikeouts (though he does have 19 walks in that span). I don’t mind his price tonight at all and seems to make for a good second pitcher. I love Zobrist’s price against any lefty so he’s a pretty solid option for second base tonight.
Chris Archer (SP) – $16,654
Ben Zobrist (2B) – $4761
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread