- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Minnesota Twins (Gibson) at Los Angeles Angels (Wilson)
I like Wilson’s match-up tonight but not at the price of over $17K. Gibson has pitched much better but has a terrible strikeout rate. I’ll stay away from both pitchers tonight.
Josh Willingham’s price against Wilson is almost too much to pass up. He has twice as many walks (6) as he does strikeouts (3) against lefty pitching this year (yes, small sample, 36 PAs). Dozier’s price has also dropped considerably and to the point where he’s nearing must-start status.
Brian Dozier (2B) – $6262
Josh Willingham (OF) – $5472
Calhoun’s price has dropped to the point where he has pretty good value. Cron isn’t a bad option, either, but his production has been pretty inconsistent. I’ll be shying away from the top options from the Angels tonight and looking more at their ancillary players.
Kole Calhoun (OF) – $4965
Erick Aybar (SS) – $5136
C.J. Cron (1B) – $5688
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread