- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
San Diego Padres (Hahn) at San Francisco Giants (Hudson)
I’m not ready to start using Jesse Hahn regularly yet. He has shown very good ability in the minors but the strikeout rate he’s shown in his very limited time in the majors will decline. I’ll just avoid the Padres again.
Tim Hudson is a solid start today against the Padres, but expect him to be very widely owned. Hahn is a bit of an unknown so I’ll stay away from the expensive Giants hitters tonight.
Tim Hudson (SP) – $17,685
Michael Morse (OF) – $5360
Good luck and here’s today’s lineup!
|C||Brian McCann (NYY-C)||$4,742|
|1B||Miguel Cabrera (DET-1B)||$9,597|
|2B||Ben Zobrist (TB-2B)||$4,761|
|3B||Carlos Santana (CLE-3B)||$6,369|
|SS||J.J. Hardy (BAL-SS)||$3,521|
OUTFIELD & UTILITY
|OF||J.D. Martinez (DET-OF)||$5,155|
|OF||Alex Rios (TEX-OF)||$5,882|
|OF||Scott Van Slyke (LAD-OF)||$4,666|
|U||Allen Craig (STL-OF)||$5,873|
|SP||Clayton Kershaw (LAD-SP)||$25,424|
|SP||Scott Kazmir (OAK-SP)||$20,851|
|P||Sean Doolittle (OAK-RP)||$3,065|
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread