- Overrated out of college, awesome now
- Bearded singer with killer falsetto
- Understands the importance of appearance
I saw Kevin Love at UCLA once. It was brief encounter, one I’ll never forget. He had a buzzed head and a chin strap and looked like a member of a nearby fraternity that was about to shotgun a beer and barely be able to dunk.
Fast forward to now, where he plays in Minnesota and looks like a well-read lumberjack who splits every one of his rebounds with a Hudson Bay axe. Any second now, he could forgo basketball and head to a cabin in the Wisconsin woods and record a cathartic, post-break up album. The man knows how to fit in.
He also knows how to rebound a lot, shoot 3’s, play respectable defense and make those over-referenced outlet passes. He’s done all of these things (and more) so well that he should probably be included in the NBA’s top-5 discussion.
And seriously, the main downside to drafting him was his lack of elite athleticism. So if a non-elite athlete who’s barely 6-foot-8 without shoes can average over 15 RPG in a season, what is your excuse Andrea Bargnani???
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread