- Leader of the Pelicans, underrated and savage birds of prey
- Freakish shot blocker, average fisherman
- Tired of lame uni-brow jokes
Pelicans are distinctive for their wingspan, graceful flight, having huge beaks with large pouches and being persecuted because of their perceived “competition” with fishermen. If you keep the first two, change the third to shot-blocking prowess and the fourth to being persecuted due to playing in a small market on a bad team, then you’ve got Anthony Davis — leader of the New Orleans Pelicans.
He’ll be tragically ignored in the MVP race this year because of his team’s record but his PER is second only to the guy that should win it — King James. Davis put on the obligatory “ten pounds of muscle over the summer” and continues to flash an ever-improving jump shot. Plus, he’s making free throws at an 80 percent clip.
Watching him block people is a nightly joy because he’s improving in all other aspects of defense as well. It’s like watching a better DeAndre Jordan that knows how play basketball.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread