- Best point-guard in the league
- Nickname doesn’t do him justice
- Why does his 3-year old son have an Instagram account?
I’m surprised CP3 went with a nickname that sounds a lot like a comical robot in a currently shamed Star Wars’ franchise who probably has below-average speed and handle. I understand it’s a family nickname but I would have chosen CPTX, after the highly advanced T-X terminatrix than can change shape as well as appearance. After all, CP3 has an uncanny ability to change speeds, direction and engage in overall basketball terminator sorcery.
On a side note, remember when people actually thought Deron Williams was a better point guard than Chris Paul? It was clearly a joke then (right?). CP3TX is currently the finest point guard the NBA has to offer – by a long shot – and has managed such greatness without a meniscus in one of his knees. He’s the best balance of on-court skill and off-court acting talent as well (sorry Blake).
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread