- Nothing left to say about him anymore
- Too good
- Earth shatteringly boring
Say all you want about MJ but seriously, if Lebron had played with Scottie Pippen, what would that have looked like? Lebron has been on a team with another elite player for three years now. He’s made the finals every year and has won them twice.
Don’t forget that five years B.C.P. (Before the Clown Parade) the Cavaliers seriously – like with intentions to win NBA basketball games – paid Larry Hughes actual money to be LBJ’s running mate. That was Lebron’s most high-profile “partner in crime” in the seven seasons he played there — Larry Hughes. That’s the equivalent to begging for an N64 for Christmas and and getting a rainforest puzzle and a slinky instead.
On a related note, look at the Knicks’ squad now and the Cavs’ squad then. That Carmelo Anthony can’t stay afloat in the worst conference ever and Lebron went to an NBA finals with some cardboard and a slinky shouldn’t be much of a surprise.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread