- NBA Playoff Picture Finally Takes Shape, XN Sports Provides The View - Apr 8, 2015
- Shaquille O’Neal Still Dreams of What Could Have Been in Orlando - Mar 29, 2015
- Steve Nash Proved He Belonged And Still Does - Mar 23, 2015
The question of the who, in terms of what teams will be the players come NBA playoff time later this month has been all but answered. But the what, as it relates to how that will shake out among the 16 squads that make cut remains a mystery.
Until now, that is. XN Sports takes a hardcore look at the NBA playoff picture and essentially handicaps the field, predicting which eight Eastern and Western Conference teams have the best shot at survival over the next several weeks when the games truly began to matter most.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread