New York Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars (+2.5)*
Losers of six consecutive games, the New York Giants head to Jacksonville to take a familiar dose of medicine that has cured numerous teams in the past – playing the Jaguars. This is the opportunity. This is the team to play. This is the win.
Except, why shouldn’t the Jaguars feel the same way?
Jacksonville is terrible. But really, so are the Giants. Their near victory against the Cowboys on Sunday Night Football could largely be attributed to the storied history between the two NFC East rivals, and not necessarily a change in the tide. As much as the Giants likely have this game circled as an ‘easy win,’ so do the Jaguars. In fact, the small spread sends off the same red flags as that in the Bengals and Buccaneers game. The difference? Cincinnati is a winning team in a playoff hunt while the Giants are simply trying to save face against another opponent trying to do the same.
This game, therefore, is the trap. Jacksonville grabs its second win of the season, by a field goal, and beats the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread