New Orleans Saints at Detroit Lions (-2.5)
Before the season started, most people would have said that the Saints would be entering this game at 4-2 while the Lions sat at 2-3. Sure enough, the roles are reversed and Detroit, behind the top ranked defense in both fewest yards and points allowed, is the team looking to improve to 5-2.
The Saints have an extra week to prepare for their trip to Detroit – New Orleans has won five straight games following a bye week, but are only 4-3 under Sean Payton in such conditions – and the last time they took the field, they were narrowly escaping the lowly Buccaneers in New Orleans.
It seems difficult to imagine with the talent the Saints bring to the table, but they simply have not looked good over their first five games. They have yet to play a team with a top-5 defense – Dallas, ranked eighth in points allowed per game is their only top-10 defensive opponent – but the Saints are still only 2-3.
Detroit takes advantage of home field with a statement win over the Saints by a touchdown, covering the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread