Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens (-6.5)
Atlanta’s home loss to the Bears dropped them to 2-4 on the season, and started to enhance doubts about this year’s squad. Without the swarm of injuries from last year, the Falcons have no excuses to be losing this many games, and it might boil down to the simplest conclusion: they aren’t any good.
Baltimore, at 4-2 and coming off an easy thrashing of the Buccaneers, returns home in what is currently a three-team race in the AFC North. While they will receive no style points for demolishing the terrible Buccaneers, they should get credit for consistently handling bad teams. As it stands now, the Ravens’ only two losses are to the Bengals (3-1-1) and the Colts (4-2)
Assuming the Falcons still can’t put everything together, the Ravens should continue to feast on weaker opponents. Baltimore wins by two touchdowns and covers the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread