Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers (-4)
It is actually a little surprising that the Chargers are only giving four points in this contest, but it is likely a product of their struggle to put away the Raiders until the final minutes of their Week 6 matchup and Andy Reid‘s absurd 13-2 record following his team’s bye week. Neither, however, should be indicative of this meeting, as the Chargers were due for a letdown in Oakland while Reid’s only two losses following a bye were the last two in which he coached.
The Chargers are making a strong case to be one of the league’s best teams, and in a division that also features the powerful Broncos, San Diego needs to remain hot against the Chiefs. The Chargers also managed a rare season-sweep against the Chiefs last year, despite Kansas City’s impressive 11-5 overall record.
As noted many times, San Diego’s only loss this season was by one point, and their average margin of victory is now just over fourteen points. With a top-5 ranking in both points scored and points allowed, the Chargers appear to be every bit as good as their gaudy 5-1 record.
Sunday’s game will make it 6-1. San Diego beats Kansas City by ten and covers the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread