New York Giants (+6)* at Dallas Cowboys
No teams saw their stocks move more after their Week 6 games than the Giants and Cowboys. New York, fresh off a three-game winning streak and looking to cement itself in the NFC East race, got shut out by the Eagles while the 4-1 Cowboys went into Seattle and beat the Seahawks. It bares repeating: in Seattle.
Suddenly, the Giants are horrible and ineffective again and the Cowboys are reminiscent of the Dallas teams of the late ’90s. At least, that’s the new perception.
In their ten seasons under head coach Tom Coughlin, the Giants are a solid 11-9 against the Cowboys. More impressively, New York tends to play better away from home in this rivalry, boasting a 6-4 record on the road, compared to an even 5-5 in the Meadowlands. Enhancing this trend, the Giants have won four of their last five games in Dallas.
The Giants bounce back after their tough Sunday night loss in Philadelphia, and knock off the 5-1 Cowboys by six, beating the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread