- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
Now that football season has arrived, MLB and its teams lose some of the attention from the national sports landscape that they’ve largely had to themselves for the past couple of months. But that really shouldn’t be the case. As the season winds down over its final weeks, the tension only rises with the fight for the playoffs in full swing.
Angels fans should be among the most invested down the stretch, with their team establishing itself as the one to beat in October. Meanwhile, their division rival Athletics are clinging to a Wild Card spot as a handful of teams try to chase them down.
In the National League, the Dodgers, Nationals, Cardinals, and Giants appear to be locks for the postseason, leaving one spot left for the rest of the league, likely to be either the Pirates, Brewers, or Braves. The bottom half of teams are playing for draft positioning at this point. Here is how they all stand a week into September.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread