- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Cincinnati Reds (Cingrani) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Collmenter)
Both pitchers are avoidable here, neither have pitched particularly well this year and neither has a ton of upside.
The Reds, as a team, haven’t hit particularly well lately. Bruce’s price is really tempting but he’s just looked lost since coming back from injury. I’ll tread lightly among the Cincy hitters tonight. There are a lot of D’Backs hitters that have killed lefties this year and a couple of them are nice values tonight. They would also make a nice stack for GPPs, too.
Chris Heisey (CIN-OF) – $5468
Paul Goldschmidt (ARI-1B) – $7777
Martin Prado (ARI-3B) – $5780
A.J. Pollock (ARI-OF) – $5763
Chris Owings (ARI-SS) – $3349
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread