- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Baltimore Orioles (Jimenez) at Houston Astros (Peacock)
The Astros are seventh in all of baseball in runs scored this month and fourth in team OPS. That, plus the fact that he’s sucked for most of the year, makes Ubaldo a pass tonight. The Orioles aren’t scorching at the plate, though, so I’m not going crazy on their lineup against Peacock tonight.
Steve Pearce (OF) – $5045
JJ Hardy (SS) – $4491
Peacock has a nice arm but he’s just walking too many guys to really be relied upon in DFS. I think I’m still going to try to get on the Springer train but there are also other really nice values here tonight for Houston considering the pitcher they’re facing.
George Springer (OF) – $7854
Chris Carter (1B) – $3765
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread