- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
New York Yankees (Kuorda) at St. Louis Cardinals (Miller)
This is the final game I’m avoiding altogether tonight. There is supposed to be rain starting before first pitch and thunderstorms continuing through the morning. They might play through a drizzle but thunder/lightning always gets the players off the field. I’ll pass.
San Diego Padres (Stauffer) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Anderson)
Tim Stauffer is a pitching target for me today. The concern with him is that he’s not stretched out from coming out of the bullpen so he might be limited to six innings. As with Drew Pomeranz when he got his starts, though, five or six solid innings is worth the price. As is usual, there is one hitter from San Diego I’m looking at against a righty.
Tim Stauffer (SP) – $13,262
Seth Smith (OF) – $6715
Huston Street (P) – $2581
Chase Anderson, even against the Padres, is fine to pass on tonight. He’s usable in a deep GPP because of his cheap price and the match-up but I’d rather avoid in cash games. I’m not taking many of their hitters against Stauffer, though.
Eric Chavez (3B) – $4251
Miguel Montero (C) – $4875
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread