- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Tampa Bay Rays (Archer) at Toronto Blue Jays (Hendriks)
Any pitcher going up against Toronto right now is to be avoided. Liam Hendriks is to be avoided as well, I’m not trusting a guy with a track record of well-below-average pitching.
This game should be about offense. This game has the highest total in Vegas today and both pitchers do not make me confident in either of them right now. Each team has players that have been mashing righties this season and I will be sprinkling them through lineups today.
David DeJesus (TB-OF) – $4725
Adam Lind (TOR-1B) – $4715
Jose Reyes (SS) – $8094
Kevin Pillar (OF) – $4063
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread