- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Baltimore Orioles (Norris) at Milwaukee Brewers (Gallardo)
These are two more pitchers I’m avoiding tonight.
Again, there are a lot of hitters that have mashed righties this year that are going up against these two pitchers. There are also a lot of guys that have been hot lately that have a good price tonight. There are a lot of players from both sides that will be in a lot of my lineups tonight.
Chris Davis (BAL-1B) – $8249
Steve Pearce (BAL-OF) – $5280
Carlos Gomez (MIL-OF) – $9005
Jean Segura (MIL-SS) – $5572
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread