- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Cleveland Indians (House) at Chicago White Sox (Noesi)
Both pitchers are a pass in this game.
As far as cash games go, there is one particular player I’ll be targeting for Cleveland in Chisenhall. David Murphy has hit well recently and looks to be a good value tonight, too. There are also three White Sox that have mashed lefties so far this year and are all good values tonight. In fact, the White Sox would make a good stack for large GPPs, particularly because of the prices.
Lonnie Chisenhall (CLE-3B) – $5455
David Murphy (CLE-OF) – $5715
Dayan Viciedo (CWS-OF) – $6042
Gordon Beckham (CWS-2B) – $5160
Tyler Flowers (CWS-C) – $3434
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread