- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Atlanta Braves (Floyd) at Boston Red Sox (Lackey)
Gavin Floyd has actually pitched pretty well this year with just seven earned runs in 25 1/3 innings with 24 strikeouts to go along with it. He is giving up over a hit per inning, though, and going to Fenway is always worrisome. I’ll stay away in smaller GPPs. Besides the usual suspects, there aren’t guys I’m targeting from Atlanta.
Justin Upton (OF) – $8380
John Lackey has pitched well this year and the only team worse at hitting righties this year than Atlanta is San Diego. I don’t feel great about it, but I will probably have Lackey in a lot of lineups given the slate tonight. I’m not targeting many of their hitters, though.
John Lackey (SP) – $15,936
A.J. Pierzynski (C) – $5649
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread