- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Miami Marlins (Koehler) at Los Angeles Dodgers (Haren)
Tom Koehler has gone back-to-back starts with at least seven innings pitched and zero earned runs. One of those starts was against this very Dodgers team. Considering the Dodgers have scored two or fewer runs in four of their last seven, I don’t see much reason not to start Koehler again tonight. I’ll be a little gun shy around the Miami hitters, though.
Derek Dietrich (2B) – $4795
Garrett Jones (1B) – $4673
Dan Haren has started to feel the regression monster and the Marlins are a dangerous enough lineup that I’ll avoid his price tonight. I’m not going to be targeting the Los Angeles hitters against Tom Koehler either.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread