- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Washington Nationals (Zimmermann) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Collmenter)
Since getting shelled in his second start this year, Jordan Zimmermann has allowed just six earned runs over his last 30.1 IP (1.78 ERA) with a 28:5 strikeout-to-walk ratio. He has a very good price today considering how good he’s been lately, starting in Arizona doesn’t worry me that much. I do like a couple of Nats hitters against Josh Collmenter today but I won’t be stacking them or anything along those lines.
Jordan Zimmermann (SP) – $17,353
Jayson Werth (OF) – $6827
Josh Collmenter has been very hit-or-miss since being moved to a starters’ role so I think he makes a better GPP play today than he does for cash games. I will be avoiding the Arizona hitters against Jordan Zimmermann, though.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread