- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
New York Mets (Colon) at New York Yankees (Kuroda)
Pass on Colon today. As is usually the case with the Mets, I’m not targeting too many of their hitters tonight.
Lucas Duda (1B) – $4979
After a rough start to the season, Hiroki Kuroda has settled down nicely in his last couple of starts. Over those two starts, he managed 13.2 innings with a 15:1 strikeout-to-walk ratio and just four earned runs. I expect another good start from him today against the Mets. There is something that worries me about the Yankees tonight – I get irrational fears sometimes – so I probably won’t be targeting hitters.
Hiroki Kuroda (SP) – $14,789
Kelly Johnson (1B) – $5180
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread