- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Texas Rangers (Lewis) at Houston Astros (Peacock)
Colby Lewis hasn’t really settled in yet this year but if there is a start where that’s going to happen, against Houston seems like a good place to start. The problem is that even pitching in Houston, he should be at a big discount but rather he’s priced as a top-10 pitcher. I’ll pass on him for this one. I don’t feel very good about the Texas hitters tonight, either.
Shin-Soo Choo (OF) – $8564
Brad Peacock makes an interesting name for today. He had 12 Ks in 12 IP against the Rangers last year with just four earned runs. Of course, the lineup is a little different now, but he makes a nice target for a deep GPP play. Like most days, I will be staying away from most Houston hitters.
Jason Castro (C) – $3916
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread