- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Los Angeles Dodgers (Ryu) at San Francisco Giants (Bumgarner)
It doesn’t seem like there will be very many runs in this one, so off the bat I will say I’m staying away from the hitters that I can. I would probably stay away from Ryu for tonight, as his price puts him among the top six pitchers and there are others that I like at his price.
Juan Uribe (3B) – $5760
Bumgarner has a cheaper price today than Ryu and he has pretty good numbers against most Dodgers hitters. I will likely have Bumgarner in most of my lineups today. I will be staying away from most of the Giants hitters against Ryu, though.
Madison Bumgarner (SP) – $17,749
Hunter Pence (OF) – $6220
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread