- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Boston Red Sox (Lester) at Chicago White Sox (Sale)
Jon Lester has good numbers against most White Sox hitters and he’s off to a very strong start himself this year. I do like Lester in this game but there are other pitchers that are just a bit more expensive that I like even more. I’m not very excited about their hitters against Chris Sale, though.
Jonny Gomes (OF) – $5026
The only hitters with a good track record against Lester are both bench players at times so relying on them today might be a bit of a crapshoot. I would probably avoid Sale against the Red Sox so I will be staying away from most hitters in this game completely.
Dayan Viciedo (OF) – $4992
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread