- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Toronto Blue Jays (Dickey) at Minnesota Twins (Gibson)
Dickey had a rough first start, a strong second start, and a third good start until the latter innings. His problem when he pitches poorly is control; Dickey has nine walks against in his two shaky outings, one walk in his strong one. The problem today is that Dickey is facing the team with the most walks in all of baseball. I’ll wait another outing, as tantalizing as this one is. I do think the Jays hitters have a good night against Kyle Gibson, though.
Colby Rasmus (OF) $6197
Dioner Navarro (C) $5931
Betting for or against Dickey’s knuckleball is risky. If he’s on, he shuts down Minnesota completely. If he’s not, they could light him up. I’ll err on the side of caution and be scarce with their hitters. I will avoid Gibson in this one, too. The hitters’ prices are a bit too high for my taste, though.
Joe Mauer (1B) – $6892
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread