- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Oakland Athletics (Chavez) at Los Angeles Angels (Santiago)
Chavez has averaged a strikeout an inning but it’s a bit of smoke and mirrors as his Swinging Strike-percentage is lower than it’s ever been but his first strike-percentage is higher than it’s ever been. Those shouldn’t take long to normalize, and that means he’ll start getting rocked. Neither team has faced the opposing pitcher very often so this one is about streaks and prices.
Yoenis Cespedes (OF) – $6190
Coco Crisp (OF) – $6070
Hector Santiago is an interesting name because he’s a high strikeout arm but he’s also a high get-hit-hard arm. If he puts it all together for six innings, he’s elite. If he scuffles even a little bit, he can get bombed out of the game. He’s probably better for GPPs than 50/50s or Heads-up matches tonight.
Kole Calhoun (OF) – $7678
Erick Aybar (SS) – $5050
Chris Iannetta (C) – $6565
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread