- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Pittsburgh Pirates (Rodriguez) at Cincinnati Reds (Bailey)
I know the Reds’ offense hasn’t been very good this year, but it seems like starting Wandy Rodriguez at Great American Ballpark is akin to taking a run at the Death Star without knowing about the exhaust intake weakness. The Pirates haven’t fared very well against Homer Bailey in the past, though, so I will probably stay away from most of their hitters as well.
Russell Martin (C) – $5470
Those looking for a stack tonight should probably look at Cincinnati; Wandy has been ripped by some of these players in the past (and fairly consistently) and perhaps this offense is just starting to roll (that is a complete guess). I also like Homer tonight for his price.
Homer Bailey (SP) – $15,256
Todd Frazier (3B) – $5225
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread