- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
New York Mets (Wheeler) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Collmenter)
Wheeler has had 12 strikeouts in 11 innings with just two walks so far this year and that’s somewhat promising. What’s not promising is going to Chase Field to face this Arizona team that can mash the ball (or a couple of them can anyway). I will look for some Mets hitters going up against Collmenter, too.
David Wright (3B) – $6550
Juan Lagares (OF) – $5353
Collmenter might be a favorite tonight considering he’s relatively cheap and facing the Mets. He also has a career ERA of 4.03 as a starter and a HR/9 of 1.24 (also, his K/9, naturally, goes way down as a starter). Maybe he does well, but it won’t be on my teams tonight. Their hitters are fairly cheap, too, considering the Mets bullpen is… I’m not sure what it is.
Paul Goldschmidt (1B) – $7534
Mark Trumbo (OF) – $7640
Martin Prado (3B) – $5617
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread