- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Tampa Bay Rays (Archer) at Baltimore Orioles (Chen)
Some may shy away from pitchers going into Camden Yards, but so far this year Archer has done an exceptional job at getting the ball on the ground (57.1-percent in this young season). If he can keep that number anywhere close to that at least for tonight, he stands to be a very good value for his price. Zobrist has a good track record against Chen so I’ll have him in most of my lineups, too.
Chris Archer (SP) – $14,398
Ben Zobrist (2B) – $6066
Grant Balfour (P) – $2399
Considering most pitchers tonight are fairly cheap, I’ll look for better options than Chen pitching at home. I don’t know if I’m very excited to target Orioles hitters going up against Archer, either. I’d rather just look for cheap values to help with GPP lineups.
J.J. Hardy (SS) – $4646
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread