- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
Granderson, 32, hit a combined 84 home runs with the Yankees during the 2011 and 2012 seasons, but missed the majority of the 2013 season after suffering a broken forearm during spring training and a pinkie injury upon his return to the lineup.
All indications point to Granderson shifting to left field for the Mets, who recently signed Chris Young to man right field and have Juan Lagares in center. The signing of Granderson is the largest free-agent deal under Sandy Alderson’s four-year tenure as general manager.
Granderson is expected to provide some left-handed pop to the Mets’ lineup after sustaining so much success in the Bronx at a power hitter.
Granderson rejected a qualifying offer from the Yankees, meaning the Mets will have to surrender a draft pick and give the Yanks a compensatory first-round selection when the deal is finalized.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread