- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
A Yankee no more, Robinson Cano is off to the Seattle Mariners after agreeing to a 10-year, $240 million contact, according to numerous media reports.
Cano’s deal ranks third among the largest contracts in Major League Baseball history, trailing only former teammate Alex Rodriguez’s deals with the New York Yankees and Texas Rangers and equaling that of Albert Pujols’ with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
Earlier in the week, it was reported Cano and the Yankees were miles apart in contract negotiations. Cano was reportedly seeking a deal close to $300 million while New York was willing to give closer to $165-$170 million over seven years.
According to the report, the Mariners increased their offer late last night to make it a 10-year deal worth $80 million more than the Yankees were willing to offer.
Last year, the All-Star second baseman battled .314 with 27 home runs and 107 RBI.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread