- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
4. Vic Beasley, OLB
Beasley has all of the physical gifts to wow an NFL head coach and make him believe he’ll be the difference-maker for his defense, but much like the case with White, that outstanding athleticism does not always translate into being a dynamic football player.
Beasley has earned rave reviews from numerous scouts, largely due to his athletic abilities, but still questions persist about the other aspects of his game. In order to reach his potential, some scouts believe Beasley needs to increase his competitive nature, which is not something you desire out of a potential top-10 pick and a future centerpiece of your defense.
Players who do not love football have been drafted high before and it usually doesn’t end well for those teams. Players need to be students of the game and want to be the best football player they can be, and no matter how physically gifted they are it won’t work out if their attitude doesn’t match it.
Perhaps Atlanta will find out with the No. 8 overall pick.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread