- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There isÂ noÂ multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a pointguard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a playerâs salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290Â fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will beÂ a few freeroll opportunities each nightÂ in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– Only $3 to enter (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 6,155 finishing positions are paid.â
– StartsÂ tonightÂ atÂ 7:30 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, 1 Utility
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
(GPP-only play) â Means that these players are risk/reward. Play them only in tournaments, not cash games.Be sure to read the notes at the bottom of this column, as it details things you doÂ notÂ want to miss.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip. To stay informed, use thisÂ for up to date injury news.
Chris Paul, LAC $9,600
Stephen Curry, GSW $9,300 (GPP-Only)
Reggie Jackson, DET $8,700
George Hill, IND $7,500
Shelvin Mack, ATL $3,300
Klay Thompson, GSW $7,100
Dwyane Wade, MIA $7,600
J.J. Redick, LAC $6,500
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, DET $5,900 (GPP-Only)
Kent Bazemore, ATL $4,200
Kawhi Leonard, SAS $8,100
Andre Iguodala, GSW $4,600
Matt Barnes, LAC $5,200
Harrison Barnes, GSW $4,900
No cheap plays at small forward tonight.
Blake Griffin, LAC $8,600
Draymond Green, GSW $7,500
Tim Duncan, SAS $6,700
Udonis Haslem, MIA $4,400
Boris Diaw, SAS $4,200
Elton Brand, ATL $3,200
Andre Drummond, DET $8,900
Brook Lopez, BKN $7,800
Andrew Bogut, GSW $4,700
Mike Muscala, ATL $3,400
Tiago Splitter, SAS $4,500
- The Hawks are expected to rest some starters, be sure to keep tabs on that.
- Do not forget to play the $3 contest, which can be found here.
– Be sure to keep up with inactives here.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight.
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread