- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
5. UCLA’s Tyus Edney (1995)
UCLA was ranked No. 1 in the nation and was the top seed in the West but found itself trailing Missouri, 74-73, with 4.8 seconds left in a second round contest.
Eden took the inbounds pass near the foul line and raced the length of the court. He got into the lane and flipped up a shot at the buzzer that went in and gave the Bruins a 75-74 win. UCLA went on to win its next four and claim its first National title since the John Wooden era.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread